LONDON (AP) — Kensington Palace has released a portrait to mark Prince George’s fourth birthday.
The son of Prince William and his wife Kate celebrated his birthday Saturday. George, who is third in line to the throne, is beaming with a happy smile in the photo.
The palace said William and Kate “are delighted to share a new official portrait of Prince George to mark His Royal Highness’s fourth birthday.” It was taken by a professional photographer. In the past, Kate has released photos she has taken of the children.
George and his 2-year-old sister Princess Charlotte have been traveling with their parents this week on an official visit to Poland and Germany.
In Germany, George toured a helicopter similar to the one his father William has flown as a rescue pilot.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- ‘The Little Couple’ star discusses new position at Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Linkin Park cancels tour after death of frontman, band was to play in Tampa
- Ex-middle school principal stole thousands from Lakeland schools, deputies say
- VIDEO: Man almost hit baby while livestreaming joyride from Clearwater Beach to Caladesi Island
- Police: Video shows Florida teens watching, laughing as man drowns
- J. Simpson could move to St. Pete after release from prison
- ‘Hater Map’ shows what each state hates most
- 8 fun things to do this weekend in Tampa Bay | July 21-23