NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. (WFLA) – A major water main break has caused a portion of State Route 52 to buckle, according to Pasco County Utilities.
Two westbound lanes on SR 52 are closed, reducing traffic to a single lane westbound.
Eastbound lanes are not affected.
The break has been isolated and repairs are in progress.
There is no estimate yet on the time to repair the road.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Hillsborough County euthanizes wrong dog, records reflect no error
- Death sentence for Carlie Brucia’s killer vacated, 11-year-old murdered in Sarasota in 2004
- Mail delivered to wrong addresses causing headaches for Plant City residents
- Florida’s 2017 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
- Pinellas Film Commissioner spends $390,000 on county credit card
- Officer: Partner shot bride-to-be seconds after loud sound
- Racist receipt? Waiter gets stiffed on tip, but that’s not worst part