TAMPA (WFLA) – Two teenagers were shot late Wednesday night in Tampa.
Police said the shooting happened at about 10:45 p.m. behind a plaza at 9002 N. 40th Street.
An 18-year-old was taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. A 19-year-old was in serious but stable condition at a local hospital.
Investigators are searching for the gunman. No other information was immediately released.
Anyone with information regarding the shooting is encouraged to contact the Tampa Police at 813-231-6130.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Hillsborough County euthanizes wrong dog, records reflect no error
- Death sentence for Carlie Brucia’s killer vacated, 11-year-old murdered in Sarasota in 2004
- Mail delivered to wrong addresses causing headaches for Plant City residents
- Florida’s 2017 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
- Pinellas Film Commissioner spends $390,000 on county credit card
- Officer: Partner shot bride-to-be seconds after loud sound
- Racist receipt? Waiter gets stiffed on tip, but that’s not worst part