BRANDON, Fla. (WFLA) — A teenage girl who was reported missing from Hillsborough County has been located.
Deputies sent out an alert Wednesday morning saying Ellianna Louise Allison-Lopez, 16, left her home on Moss Laden Ct. around 9:30 Tuesday night and had not returned.
Wednesday night they confirmed she had been found.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Death sentence for Carlie Brucia’s killer vacated, 11-year-old murdered in Sarasota in 2004
- Sheriff Judd responds to allegations against R. Kelly involving Polk Co. woman
- Frontier Airlines expands to 11 cities from Tampa with $34 fares
- Tests showed problems at Pasco sinkhole site in 2012
- WATCH: Big gator darts through traffic on busy Lakeland road
- Better Call Behnken: Owner of Tampa car dealership accused of rolling back odometers arrested
- VIDEO: Foster kids learn of adoption date with special help of Walt Disney World, Mickey Mouse