UPDATE (July 21, 2017): The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office reports that Cherish has been found safe
HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A 17-year-old girl missing from Hillsborough County could be in the Lakeland area, according to sheriff’s deputies.
Cherish Williams left her home on Carver Street in Thonotosassa on July 13 and has not returned.
Deputies say she does not have her required medication with her and may be suicidal.
Williams has a black mohawk haircut and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black tank top, gray sweatpants and a blue jean jacket.
Anyone with information about Williams is asked to call (813) 247-8200.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Death sentence for Carlie Brucia’s killer vacated, 11-year-old murdered in Sarasota in 2004
- Sheriff Judd responds to allegations against R. Kelly involving Polk Co. woman
- Frontier Airlines expands to 11 cities from Tampa with $34 fares
- Tests showed problems at Pasco sinkhole site in 2012
- WATCH: Big gator darts through traffic on busy Lakeland road
- Better Call Behnken: Owner of Tampa car dealership accused of rolling back odometers arrested
- VIDEO: Foster kids learn of adoption date with special help of Walt Disney World, Mickey Mouse