BRANDON, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was arrested for exposing himself, then running from and fighting Hillsborough County Sheriff’s deputies on Monday.
According to an arrest affidavit, Dwayne Bradley, 37, exposed his genitals to a juvenile outside of a bathroom at a park on Dali Drive in Brandon.
Bradley allegedly walked inside of the bathroom with the door cracked. While inside the bathroom, he began to touch his genitals while looking outside the park where the juvenile was playing.
The juvenile pointed Bradley out to a deputy.
When deputies tried to detain Bradley at a Chevron Mobile gas station south of the park, Bradley began to resist arrest and pushed the deputy.
Bradley then ran away.
He was restrained on Dail Drive by deputies.
Bradley is charged with indecent exposure of sexual organs, resisting an officer with violence, batterly on an officer, resisting officer without violence and lewd and lascivious behavior on a victim younger than 16-years-old.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- St. Pete mother arrested for allowing teens to drink at house party
- Local woman gets missing wedding rings back from Kay Jewelers
- Officials: Florida boy, 10, had fentanyl in system when he collapsed, died
- Ruskin drive-in movie theater in jeopardy due to other business’ lights
- Questions remain after police officer shoots, kills bride-to-be
- NFL player seeks help finding kidnapped pit bull being held for $10,000 ransom
- Police release last text from girl electrocuted in bathtub
- 12.5 foot great white shark named ‘Hilton’ lurking off NC coast
- Florida toddler dies in hot car parked outside family’s home
- Singer, Tampa native Aaron Carter, girlfriend arrested in Georgia
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.