ST. LOUIS, Missouri (WFLA) – An SUV wound up in an unlikely place over the weekend.
St. Louis firefighters had to use their high ladder to rescue a man from his SUV after it crashed onto a roof on Sunday.
Investigators believe the SUV drove up onto the lawn before launching onto the roof of the house.
The homeowner was away when it happened and returned home from home from the gym and saw the SUV on the roof.
The homeowner says a nearby intersection is dangerous and it’s not the first time a car has come barreling onto the property.
Neighbors say it’s not uncommon for drivers to ignore the stop signs.
The driver was transported to a local hospital in critical condition.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Florida toddler dies in hot car parked outside family’s home
- Gun in woman’s purse accidentally fires, hits person at Orlando mall
- VIDEO: 10 injured by runaway boat
- Detectives hope reward will lead to Hillsborough teen’s killer
- Police look for Florida man accused of burning, kidnapping wife
- Singer, Tampa native Aaron Carter, girlfriend arrested in Georgia
- Man killed in boating accident near Courtney Campbell Causeway
- County to test for E. coli in residents’ water near massive Pasco sinkhole
- Couple honeymooning in Florida accused of kidnapping woman, raping her