PORT ORANGE, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has canceled the missing child alert for Destiny Thompson and Brittany Pickavance, both 15. Authorities say the case has been resolved. No further details regarding their disappearance have been released at this time.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued a missing child alert for two 15-year-old girls, Destiny Thompson and Brittany Pickavance.
Authorities say Thompson was last seen in the 5800th block of West Port Drive in Port Orange.
She is described as a white female with brown hair and hazel eyes. She is 5′ tall and weighs approximately 103 pounds.
Pickavance was last seen in an area of Raintree Drive in Port Orange, Florida.
She is described as a white female with brown hair and blue eyes. She is 5’07” tall and weighs approximately 100 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white tank top and green shorts.
No further details were given.
Anyone with information regarding their disappearance has been asked to contact the Port Orange Police Department at 386-506-5801 or 911.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Reward for information offered in Hillsborough missing teen homicide case
- Baby giraffe Julius dies at Maryland Zoo
- Cleanup from massive Land O’ Lakes sinkhole expected to take weeks
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day with deals in Tampa Bay
- D23 Expo brings exciting announcements for Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Bull gets stuck in tire at Iowa ranch
- Who’s next: Jodie Whittaker 1st female star of ‘Doctor Who’