MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Traffic was backed up on I-75 in Manatee County after a crash Sunday night, according to the Florida Highway Patrol’s website.
It happened around 6:37 pm near Exit 224 US 301.
We still do not know how many vehicles were involved in the accident, and if any injuries have been reported, but the crash was classified as intermediate in severity, and is likely not serious.
Traffic was backed up temporarily until mile marker 227. One lane was blocked, but as of 7:55 pm, it is clear and traffic should be flowing smoothly.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Reward for information offered in Hillsborough missing teen homicide case
- Baby giraffe Julius dies at Maryland Zoo
- Cleanup from massive Land O’ Lakes sinkhole expected to take weeks
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day with deals in Tampa Bay
- D23 Expo brings exciting announcements for Walt Disney World
- VIDEO: Bull gets stuck in tire at Iowa ranch
- Who’s next: Jodie Whittaker 1st female star of ‘Doctor Who’