ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WESH) —New evidence has been released in the death of teenage girl whose body was found dumped in Orange County.
Ramsys Cruz Abreu was arrested in the death of a 15-year-old, although he didn’t pull the trigger.
He’s charged with accessory to second-degree murder.
Someone dumped the victim’s body off OBT in Orange County back in April.
Deputies said a 16-year-old friend of the girl mistakenly shot her in the back of the head, while Cruz Abreu drove the car.
Images released a picture of a gun on the seat of Cruz Abreu’s car, and a bullet hole in its windshield.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Baby of pregnant mother struck by lightning in Fort Myers dies
- Inmate confesses to killing 4 PA men, says where bodies are
- Tampa’s Alfred Angelo Bridal store closes doors, brides rush to meet 8 p.m. pickup deadline
- $390 million in unclaimed money from Tampa Bay area, is some of it yours?
- Typo in Wendy’s restaurant sign in Florida is divine comedy
- Slimy highway: Truck carrying 7,500 pounds of live eels overturns