WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Wendy’s customers rarely have anything meatier to contemplate than whether to get a single, a double or perhaps try the chicken.
But those at one of the fast-food chain’s Palm Beach County, Florida, restaurants briefly got to contemplate Wendy’s and its immoral acts against God.
The Palm Beach Post reports that the restaurant recently installed a sign that read, “All of Wendy’s sins off one word – FRESH.”
JAE Restaurant Group, the franchise company that operates that location, told the newspaper that the word was supposed to be “spins” and that the sign will be corrected.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Deputies: Teen driver on cell phone crashes into Town N’ Country home
- $390 million in unclaimed money from Tampa Bay area, is some of it yours?
- Human remains found in search for 4 missing men, 1 victim identified
- Chick-fil-A protesters confront fishermen at St. Pete park, throw fish back in water
- Hernando boys 9, 10, arrested for threatening deputies, mom says arrests justified
- Pinellas Park Chick-fil-A protest angers parents, scares kids
- 14-year-old girl dies in bathtub after being electrocuted by cellphone
- SCARY! Polk couple encounters 9-foot-long rattlesnake while bird watching