WIMAUMA, Fla. (WFLA) – A 15-year-old child was injured when he or she attempted to do a flip in a bounce house Thursday afternoon.
The incident occurred at a children’s day camp at the Church of God Wimauma.
The teen was hurt upon landing.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue said the child then went into some sort of seizure and had to be airlifted as a result.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Human remains found in search for 4 missing men, 1 victim identified
- Feds: German flew to Orlando for sadomasochistic child sex
- 69th Emmy Award nominations are here
- Chick-fil-A protesters confront fishermen at St. Pete park, throw fish back in water
- $390 million in unclaimed money from Tampa Bay area, is some of it yours?
- Typo in Wendy’s restaurant sign in Florida is divine comedy
- SCARY! Polk couple encounters 9-foot-long rattlesnake while bird watching