TAMPA, Fla, (WFLA) — Queso could be coming to a Chipotle near you sometime soon.
Customers have long requested queso, but the chain has refused to offer it, because of the additives required to keep it stable on the line.
But now Chipotle has added an all-natural queso to its test kitchen menu.
And if all goes well, it could appear at Chipotle chains nationwide.
Chipotle’s entire menu includes 60, all-natural ingredients.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Queso may be coming to Chipotle Mexican food chain
- Celebrate National French Fry Day with FREE fries in Tampa
- Hospital welcomes hurricane babies born 9 months after Matthew
- Fiona the hippo takes first family photo with both mom and dad
- Fisherman catches 600 pound marlin off Hawaii
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.