FORT MYERS, Fla. (WFLA) – The baby of a pregnant mother who was struck by lightning in Fort Myers has died, WBBH reports.
WBBH reports baby Owen was delivered a week before Meghan Davidson’s due date after she was struck by lightning on June 30.
Davidson was walking with her mother outside of her home when she was struck.
WBBH was told Davidson has been able to react with her eyes when he husband says her name. She is reportedly still in pain with a collapsed lung and went into cardiac arrest, but is recovering.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Baby of pregnant mother struck by lightning in Fort Myers dies
- Inmate confesses to killing 4 PA men, says where bodies are
- Tampa’s Alfred Angelo Bridal store closes doors, brides rush to meet 8 p.m. pickup deadline
- $390 million in unclaimed money from Tampa Bay area, is some of it yours?
- Typo in Wendy’s restaurant sign in Florida is divine comedy
- Slimy highway: Truck carrying 7,500 pounds of live eels overturns
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.