(WFLA) – Starbucks will be giving away free tall Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions on Friday, the company announced in a press release.
Customers in North American can try a complimentary tall beverage during “Free Tea Friday” from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. in Starbucks stores July 14.
Flavors include Pineapple Black Tea, Peach Citrus White Tea and Strawberry Green tea.
Starbucks introduced the Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions containing tea, fruit, botanical blends and liquid cane sugar on Tuesday.
“We realized we could appeal to our tea customers looking for ways to customize their tea just as coffee drinkers do with their espresso beverages,” said Starbucks product developer Melynda Cheng.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 16-year-old boy home alone fights off intruder in Polk Co.
- 5 pit bulls who attacked in St. Pete could be euthanized
- Largo teen dies after cliff diving into Ocala rock quarry
- Pinellas Park Chick-fil-A protest angers parents, scares kids
- 14-year-old girl dies in bathtub after being electrocuted by cellphone
- Star of ‘The Little Couple’ joins St. Pete’s All Children’s Hospital as medical director
- Spring Hill brothers, 9 and 10, arrested for threatening deputies
- Florida beachgoers form 80-person human chain to rescue family in water
- SCARY! Polk couple encounters 9-foot-long rattlesnake while bird watching
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.