ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) – More than a dozen people were taken to local hospitals after a PSTA bus and a vehicle collided Tuesday evening.
St. Petersburg police said the bus and a Honda Civic collided on Central Avenue at 48th Street at approximately 6:40 p.m.
Police said no one was seriously injured, but they estimate 13 patients were transported to three different hospitals.
Central Avenue will remain closed while police investigate.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Storms cause damage, flooding in Tampa Bay area Monday evening
- Star of ‘The Little Couple’ joins St. Pete’s All Children’s Hospital as medical director
- Spring Hill brothers, 9 and 10, arrested for threatening deputies
- At least 16 killed in military plane crash in Mississippi
- Lakeland rescue dog with bucket list passes away
- Florida beachgoers form 80-person human chain to rescue family in water
- PHOTO: Huge rattlesnake spotted near Bartow
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.