CINCINNATI, OH (WFLA/WCMH) — The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden shared a photo of Fiona with both her mom and dad for the very first time.
Fiona seems to be smiling as the photo of her with mom Bibi and dad Henry was taken.
“The short introduction went well. Bibi intervened when Henry got too close to Fiona, which was exactly what we were hoping to see,” the zoo wrote on a Facebook post.
The zoo did reiterate there is no set schedule for when Fiona will be out so guests may or may not be able to see her.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Fisherman catches 600 pound marlin off Hawaii
- Facebook friend request warning message is a hoax
- Bull runner nails a flip to avoid getting gored
- Watermelon Dress craze takes over social media
- Man proposes to girlfriend and her sister for touching reason
- Olympic star Simone Biles learns Harlem Globetrotters basketball tricks
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.