TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Amazon’s discount holiday “prime day” kicks off tonight.
Amazon’s third annual prime day is Tuesday, July 11th. It will be a day with special online shopping deals exclusively for Amazon Prime members.
There are 30 hours of deals starting at 9 p.m. tonight and new deals as often as every five minutes.
There will also be Alexa-exclusive deals for prime members with an Amazon echo device or Fire TV or tablet.
If you want to upgrade your TV, the company plans to offer special deals on sets this year, including 4-K models.
An Amazon Prime membership is 99 dollars per year or $10.99 per month. Click here for more details.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- Watermelon Dress craze takes over social media
- Man proposes to girlfriend and her sister for touching reason
- Olympic star Simone Biles learns Harlem Globetrotters basketball tricks
- United takes 2-year-old’s seat away, forcing him onto mother’s lap for three hour flight
- Tampa Fire rescues baby ducks from storm drain
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.