POLK COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — Two Polk County businesses were destroyed when a warehouse caught fire early Monday morning.
Polk County Fire Rescue crews responded to the fire around 12:30 a.m.
The fire broke out at a warehouse on Bartow Road.
The warehouse is home to a couple of businesses. One of the destroyed businesses is Precision Wallboard which is a drywall company. The owner tells News Channel 8 he has been in this building for 16 years.
The entire building is a total loss. More than 30 firefighters were on scene. The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Mystery: Man found near Pasco intersection dies from injuries
- Thousands of old photos of Tampa released to public
- Monkey business: Ocala man says primates swarm his property
- Search underway for Pasco man accused of hitting woman with baseball bat
- PHOTO: Huge rattlesnake spotted near Bartow
- Teen bit in head by bear wakes up to crunching sound
- Alligator attack caught on camera
- Unborn baby and woman killed, several injured in shooting at gender reveal party