HAMBURG, Germany (WFLA/CNN) – While most protests can be loud and sometimes violent, the mood was a little scarier in the G-20 host city of Hamburg, Germany.
Hundreds of zombies gathered and paced up and down the streets.
The “zombies” were activists covered in clay.
The activists told organizers they used the symbol of the walking dead to “drag people out of their apathy and get them politically involved.”
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 12-year-old, teenager shot by stepfather in Bradenton
- Cops: Tampa woman tries to burn deputy alive
- United takes 2-year-old’s seat away, forcing him onto mother’s lap for three-hour flight
- Woman with injured dogs, former manager speak out against Lucky Dog Daycare in Tampa
- QVC parent buying Home Shopping Network in stock deal
- Lindsay Lohan wants Americans to ‘stop bullying’ Pres. Trump
- New photo could be clue to Amelia Earhart mystery