(WFLA/NBC News) — Four-time Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles may have a future in basketball.
The pint-sized star attempted to go one-on-one with Hammer Harrison from the Harlem Globetrotters.
Biles, who stands at just 4-feet 9-inches showed off her basketball moves, while Hammer at 6-feet 9-inches tried his hand at gymnastics.
Needless to say, the two athletes didn’t disappoint in their determination to keep up with each other.
Biles crushed the slam dunk and Hammer nailed his flips!
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- United takes 2-year-old’s seat away, forcing him onto mother’s lap for three hour flight
- Tampa Fire rescues baby ducks from storm drain
- Korean barista creates coffee art that is ‘too beautiful to sip’
- Hamburgers beating out hot dogs in Florida
- WATCH: NASA captures Southern Lights dancing above Earth
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.