CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. (WFLA/CNN) – SpaceX sent a communications satellite toward obit Wednesday, after the mission was scrubbed twice.
The commercial space company headed by Elon Musk planned to launch the rocket on Sunday, but it was pushed back to Monday and scrubbed for a second time.
The launch marks SpaceX’s tenth launch in 2017. It’s the third launch in just 12 days.
SpaceX launched only eight rockets in all of 2016.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- New photo could be clue to Amelia Earhart mystery
- Cars crash into bedroom where 2 kids normally sleep
- You didn’t miss much at the Channelside Fireworks display
- Man loads propane tanks into car and drives into apartment building
- Police: Man fatally shot in front of patrons at St. Pete pool hall
- FBI, Coast Guard investigate Florida newlywed’s sea disappearance
- Lakeland teen paralyzed in 2011 shooting incident shot and killed in drive-by
- 7-week-old dies after being left in car for 8 hours in NW Florida
- Hillsborough man kept wife’s body in freezer for 8 years to collect her Social Security
- Daytona Beach child neglect investigators discover boy who weighed 25 lbs.
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.