ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WFLA) – Two North Carolina police officers responding to a noise complaint Tuesday failed to shut down a slip n’ slide party and joined it instead.
Video shows the Asheville cops taking the plunge on a wet and wild slip n’ slide at a July 4th party.
Some neighbors had called the cops to complain about the slip n’ slide blocking off a portion of the road.
But when police arrived to assess the scene, they did not issue any citations since vehicles could safely get by, and decided to get in on the fun.
At the end of the video, one of the officers can be heard saying, “My butt is wet.”
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Police: Man fatally shot in front of patrons at St. Pete pool hall
- FBI, Coast Guard investigate Florida newlywed’s sea disappearance
- Lakeland teen paralyzed in 2011 shooting incident shot and killed in drive-by
- 7-week-old dies after being left in car for 8 hours in NW Florida
- Hillsborough man kept wife’s body in freezer for 8 years to collect her Social Security
- Daytona Beach child neglect investigators discover boy who weighed 25 lbs.
- Fourth of July Celebrations, Parades and Fireworks in the Tampa Bay area
- Police: Florida man sits on gun, shoots himself in penis