PORT ST. JOE, Fla. (AP) – Authorities are searching for a 19-year-old Alabama man in Florida since the personal watercraft he was riding on collided with a boat. News outlets report the crash happened Tuesday night near a marina in Port St. Joe, which is west of Panama City in Florida’s Panhandle.
Henry Wise of Fairhope, Alabama, went underwater and didn’t resurface after the crash.
The U.S. Coast Guard and local officials are continuing their search on Wednesday morning.
Officials say 19-year-old Gavin Primm of Daphne, Alabama, also was on the watercraft. He was injured in the crash. His condition wasn’t immediately available.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Cops: Man kicked out of Lakeland bar drives car into patrons
- The Villages man threatens couple with ‘ISIS-style’ attack, deputies say
- Bartow man claims police brutality, racism after video of arrest surfaces
- Lakeland teen paralyzed in 2011 shooting incident shot and killed in drive-by
- VIDEO: Cops respond to Slip N’ Slide complaint, end up joining in on fun
- Police: Florida man sits on gun, shoots himself in penis