BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Authorities say Donald Kay, 57, has been located and is safe. No further details were released.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered man.
Investigators say Donald Kay, 57, called a longtime friend who lives in Pinellas County and told his friend that his cancer returned, now he had to handle it his way.
After not hearing from Donald for more than 24 hours, Kay’s friend called the sheriff’s office.
Deputies searched for Donald but were unable to locate him.
He was last seen in the 4400 block of 18th St. E. in Bradenton.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Wrong-way driver misses Hernando deputy, then crashes into another car, 2 dead
- Lakeland teen paralyzed in 2011 shooting incident shot and killed in drive-by
- 7-week-old dies after being left in car for 8 hours in NW Florida
- Hillsborough man kept wife’s body in freezer for 8 years to collect her Social Security
- Pinellas mom shoots man who attacked her and neighbor
- Deputies: Pasco man killed girlfriend by stabbing her in face, neck, body
- Fourth of July Celebrations, Parades and Fireworks in the Tampa Bay area
- Police: Florida man sits on gun, shoots himself in penis