DESTIN, Fla. (AP) – A Florida woman leaving work for the day found a stranger sleeping in her car and the man later told deputies he didn’t know why he was there.
The Northwest Florida Daily News reports the woman called the Okaloosa Sheriff’s Office when she found the man in her car.
He was still in the car when deputies arrived and told them he didn’t know how or why he ended up in the car.
The 36-year-old man was charged with trespassing.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Hillsborough man kept wife’s body in freezer for 8 years to collect her Social Security
- Body found believed to be missing Tampa swimmer
- Pinellas child, 3, watches mom shoot man who attacked her and neighbor
- WATCH: Authorities seek help identifying Lakeland porch pirate
- Deputies: Pasco man killed girlfriend by stabbing her in face, neck, body
- Daytona Beach child neglect investigators discover boy who weighed 25 lbs.
- Slingshot ride prank turns Lakeland man into internet sensation
- LIST: New Florida state laws take effect July 1
- Fourth of July Celebrations, Parades and Fireworks in the Tampa Bay area
- Police: Florida man sits on gun, shoots himself in penis