(KSNV) Mark and Anna Balfe-Taylor took their love to a new high by saying “I do” inside one of Las Vegas’s largest marijuana dispensaries.
The couple exchanged vows at the grove cultivation facility with mary jane plants as their witnesses. The two floated into their love affair after meeting in a yoga class and spending a year together.
Mark Balfe-Taylor says legalization of cannabis in the state of Nevada became an important issue to him after his father was put in jail because of marijuana.
“It’s about the freedom to have choice on a substance that is harmless if they want,” said Balfe-Taylor.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Hillsborough man kept wife’s body in freezer for 8 years to collect her Social Security
- Pinellas mom shoots man who attacked her and neighbor
- Body found believed to be missing Tampa swimmer
- Florida opens large stretch of Gulf Coast for scalloping
- Trump tweets mock video of him beating CNN, sparks criticism
- Deputies: Pasco man killed girlfriend by stabbing her in face, neck, body
- Daytona Beach child neglect investigators discover boy who weighed 25 lbs.
- Fourth of July Celebrations, Parades and Fireworks in the Tampa Bay area
- Police: Florida man sits on gun, shoots himself in penis