WHITE EARTH, Minn. (WFLA) — A cat who was shot earlier this year is now getting around on her own again.
Bebe the cat received a new wheelchair recently, thanks to donations made to the shelter that rescued her.
Cats Cradle Shelter found Bebe near White Earth, Minnesota back in April. They say she was dragging her back legs from paralysis.
The shelter says they can make adjustments so Bebe’s feet don’t drag, but they’re trying to motivate her and help her build strength in her back legs.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- LIST: New Florida state laws take effect July 1
- Police: Venus Williams at fault in deadly Florida car crash
- 2 dead, 4 seriously injured after industrial incident at TECO’s Big Bend power plant
- Pregnant woman plows SUV into man suspected of stealing her purse
- Potentially lethal parasite found in Hillsborough County
- Deputies: Man exposed his genitals to girl, 8, at Tampa dental office
- One rabid cat, 7 victims treated in Hillsborough County
- Pinellas Co. deputy fired after joking about shooting someone on social media