– Vanilla Cupcake with Raspberry Filling
– Take a vanilla cupcake and cut out a small section in the center, fill with raspberry filling.
– Pipe vanilla frosting on, and top with fresh raspberries and blueberries.
– Cut a cupcake in half to show the raspberry filling in the center
– Vanilla Cupcake topped with vanilla frosting and a candy firecracker
– To make the candy fire cracker you’ll need red, white and blue twizzlers, you can find them in grocery stores this time of year or online and black twizzlers.
– cut the red, white and blue twizzler to about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in length then attach the piece of black twizzler on top.
-Pipe frosting and add patriotic sprinkles
Bomb Pop Cupcake
– This cupcake looks just like the childhood favorite popsicle, the Bomb Pop
– Using a star tip on your frosting bag, pipe blue frosting, then white, then red.
– Stick a popsicle stick in the center, so it looks like the popsicle!
You can find more tips and trips from Molly at :http://thepreppyhostess.com/