JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida missing child alert for a 7-year-old boy from Jacksonville Beach has been canceled.
Authorities issued the alert for Luke Gjelaj Friday night. The alert was canceled about an hour later.
Authorities believed the boy may have been with 39-year-old Marla D’Andrea. According to our NBC affiliate in Orlando, police are looking to question her in a death investigation.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- LIST: New Florida state laws take effect July 1
- Police: Venus Williams at fault in deadly Florida car crash
- 2 dead, 4 seriously injured after industrial incident at TECO’s Big Bend power plant
- Pregnant woman plows SUV into man suspected of stealing her purse
- Potentially lethal parasite found in Hillsborough County
- Deputies: Man exposed his genitals to girl, 8, at Tampa dental office
- One rabid cat, 7 victims treated in Hillsborough County
- Pinellas Co. deputy fired after joking about shooting someone on social media