GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WFLA) — A black bear in Tennessee was caught on camera enjoying a stolen snack this week.
Two workers at a construction site in Gatlinburg saw a black bear climb into their van and steal a jar of peanut butter on Monday.
The two men said the bear then got out of the van and decided to lay in the grass and enjoy his treat.
Once he was done, he moved along and left the jar behind.
No one was hurt, but the two workers were left without a snack that afternoon.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 2 dead, 4 seriously injured after industrial incident at TECO’s Big Bend power plant
- Potentially lethal parasite found in Hillsborough County
- Deputies: Man exposed his genitals to girl, 8, at Tampa dental office
- One rabid cat, 7 victims treated in Hillsborough County
- Pinellas Co. deputy fired after joking about shooting someone on social media
- Sarasota couple arrested after blind, deaf dog found chained, covered with maggots
- VIDEO: Shark thrashes in water just feet from beachgoers in Florida