ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – A 19-year-old Florida man is accused of selling 13 fraudulent Walt Disney World tickets to a Tampa family.
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office tells the Orlando Sentinel that Branden Bullerin posted the tickets for sale on Craigslist.
An arrest affidavit says a woman from Tampa contacted Bullerin on June 18, wanting to buy the tickets.
She met with him and bought the tickets for $1,000.
Officials say when the woman and her family arrived at the park they were told the tickets were expired.
The woman then contacted authorities.
Bullerin is charged with grand theft and possession of a fraudulent admission ticket.
He remains in jail on a $10,500 bond. Jail records don’t list an attorney.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Lakeland good Samaritan: ‘My life is tarnished’ after social media shaming
- 14 new charges against Pasco woman who got pregnant by 11-year-old boy
- Police: Woman raped by man she met on dating app Tinder in South Tampa
- Two Pasco County families in dispute over who owns dog
- St. Pete man, 36, killed, 5 injured when car slams into tree in horrific Pinellas Park crash
- Pinellas deputy resigns after racist, sexist and sexually explicit material found on phone
- Snapchat’s new ‘Snap Map’ feature has law enforcement worried