PLANT CITY, Fla. (WFLA) – Plant City police are looking for the man who fired a high-powered rifle at a home on Laura Street.
The shooting happened just before 2 a.m. Tuesday.
A 49-year-old man in the home was shot in the leg. He was taken to a local hospital and is expected to be OK.
Detectives said a silver Hyundai 4-door sedan or Sonata was seen leaving the area.
Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay is offering a reward up to $3,000 for information that leads to the identification and arrest of the unknown suspect(s) involved in this case. Anyone with any information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at crimestopperstb.com or send a mobile tip using the P3 Tips Mobile application.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Good Samaritan beat up and Facebook shamed after helping toddler in Lakeland speaks out
- 1 dead, 5 injured, when car slams into tree in horrific Pinellas Park crash
- Pasco woman accused of having sex with 11-year-old, getting pregnant
- Pinellas deputy resigns after racist, sexist and sexually explicit material found on phone
- Polk County 7-year-old found safe in California
- Snapchat’s new ‘Snap Map’ feature has law enforcement worried
- Dog returned to disabled man in Pasco County
- Chick-fil-A offers FREE food to celebrate cow appreciation day