SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) – Several businesses were closed or evacuated after a gas leak in Spring Hill in Hernando County on Wednesday.
The intersection of Mariner and Northcliffe Boulevard was closed for a little more than an hour. It has since reopened.
No other information was immediately released.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Good Samaritan beat up and Facebook shamed after helping toddler in Lakeland speaks out
- 1 dead, 5 injured, when car slams into tree in horrific Pinellas Park crash
- Pasco woman accused of having sex with 11-year-old, getting pregnant
- Pinellas deputy resigns after racist, sexist and sexually explicit material found on phone
- Polk County 7-year-old found safe in California
- Snapchat’s new ‘Snap Map’ feature has law enforcement worried
- Dog returned to disabled man in Pasco County
- Chick-fil-A offers FREE food to celebrate cow appreciation day