PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Pasco County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a dog that was stolen from a disabled man.
John Wynne told deputies that he was walking his dogs Diabloa and Petey near the intersection of Jenner Avenue and Seven Springs Boulevard in New Port Richey.
A white car pulled up and a woman told Wynne that Petey was hers and she took the dog and drove away.
Deputies say that Wynne has proof that Petey is his dog.
Anyone who has information about the case or Petey’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office Crime Tips Line at 1-800-706-2488 regarding case #17-24484.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Missing Child Alert issued for Polk boy, 7; mother was homicide victim
- Pasco deputies searching for dog that woman stole from disabled man
- Florida man jailed when drywall powder is mistaken for cocaine
- Infant remains found, woman arrested in Florida
- Good Samaritan helping lost toddler in Lakeland gets beat up by parent, Facebook shamed
- Florida teens accused of blowing money on jewelry, cars and teeth
- Walt Disney World offers rare summer ticket deal