CRIMEA (WFLA) — A safari park in Crimea recently welcomed three Amur tiger cubs.
The three cubs were born Sunday at the Taigan Park in Belogorsk, Crimea. Park workers say the babies and their mother are doing well.
Amur tigers are an endangered subspecies. They were once found across Russia’s far east, but were driven to near extinction by the 1940’s.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Gopher tortoises killed in Lakewood Ranch, reward offered for information
- Good Samaritan helping lost toddler in Lakeland gets beat up by parent, Facebook shamed
- Walt Disney World offers rare summer ticket deal
- Caught on Camera: Mom, daughter attacked over cold chicken
- Deputies: Drunk, high and naked man shows up to Clearwater home, throws feces
- PHOTOS: Erin Andrews, ex-NHL player Jarret Stoll marry in Montana