KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WFLA) – A Tennessee woman said her swimsuit got her kicked out of the pool at her Knoxville apartment complex
Tori Jenkins said her suit was perfectly appropriate and claimed she was asked to leave because of her body type.
Jenkins and her boyfriend were sun bathing when a staff member accused her of wearing a thong bathing suit and told her to cover up or leave. The pink bathing suit was from Forever 21.
“She basically told me that if I didn’t have kids I wouldn’t understand if her kids were at the pool she wouldn’t want them around me in that bathing suit,” Jenkins said. “She told me that there are a lot of teenage boys at the complex I don’t need to be exciting.”
Jenkin’s boyfriend took to social media posting photos of the bathing suit.
The apartment complex later said that Jenkins was not asked to leave the pool. The statement also denied that she was told anything about exciting teenage boys.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Polk deputies warn of distraction burglaries
- Cops: Uber driver’s gun discharges during fight with passengers at Adventure Island
- Cape Coral mayor’s ex-husband arrested at Florida hotel
- Deputies: Drunk, high and naked man shows up to Clearwater home, throws feces
- Hurricane Dora forms in the Pacific off Mexico’s coast
- Shocking video shows teen falling from Six Flags ‘Sky Ride’
- PHOTOS: Erin Andrews, ex-NHL player Jarret Stoll marry in Montana