DUNEDIN, Fla. (WFLA) — A man’s body was found floating in a canal in Dunedin Monday afternoon.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office says the decomposed remains of a man were found in a canal behind the Cedar Creek Mobile Home Park on Michigan Boulevard around 3:48 p.m.
Detectives have launched a death investigation, but say the death does not appear to be suspicious.
The sheriff’s office says the man has not been identified, but tell us the death may be related to a missing and endangered person investigation.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Gopher tortoises killed in Lakewood Ranch, reward offered for information
- Good Samaritan helping lost toddler in Lakeland gets beat up by parent, Facebook shamed
- Walt Disney World offers rare summer ticket deal
- Caught on Camera: Mom, daughter attacked over cold chicken
- Deputies: Drunk, high and naked man shows up to Clearwater home, throws feces
- PHOTOS: Erin Andrews, ex-NHL player Jarret Stoll marry in Montana