ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (WFLA) — St. Petersburg police say a missing and endangered 80-year-old woman with severe dementia has been located.
Police put out a missing and endangered person alert for Hattie “Murle” Higgs early Sunday morning after she was last seen around 8 o’clock Saturday night on 3rd Avenue South in St. Petersburg.
Later Sunday morning, police said Higgs was found safe.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Pasco deputies capture wanted man known as ‘Bazooka Ricky’
- TSA officer steals passenger’s money during pat down at OIA, police say
- Professor under fire for saying Otto Warmbier got ‘what he deserved’ in North Korea
- Need a light? Florida firefighter arrested over cigarette brawl
- VIDEO: Former NFL star Emmitt Smith surprises sister who survived cancer during first pitch at Rays game