FORT MYERS, Fla. (WFLA) — A runaway teenager and fugitive from Texas could be heading to Fort Myers together, according to authorities.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is asking the public to be on the lookout for 15-year-old Stormie Clemmer of Alpine, Texas. They say she and her boyfriend, 20-year-old Andrew Akers, could be traveling to the Fort Myers area.
Clemmer ran away from home on Thursday with Akers. Authorities have issued an arrest warrant for Akers.
Clemmer is about 5’7″ with brown hair and green eyes.
Investigators say the two may be in a black 2000 Ford Ranger extended cab pickup truck with a temporary Ohio license plate, fender flares and five-spoke chrome rims.
If you have any information on the pair, you’re asked to call 911.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Pasco deputies capture wanted man known as ‘Bazooka Ricky’
- Shocking video shows teen falling from Six Flags ‘Sky Ride’
- TSA officer steals passenger’s money during pat down at OIA, police say
- Professor under fire for saying Otto Warmbier got ‘what he deserved’ in North Korea
- Need a light? Florida firefighter arrested over cigarette brawl
- VIDEO: Former NFL star Emmitt Smith surprises sister who survived cancer during first pitch at Rays game