TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — It’s been four years since WFLA News Channel 8’s Stacie Schaible last threw out the first pitch at a Rays game.
Stacie said she is very much looking forward to her next shot at a home run this Saturday at the Trop.
The last time around, Stacie strayed a little too far left of home plate so this time, she said she’s hoping to actually hit the strike zone.
“From Evan Longoria to Kevin Kiermaier, I’m a huge Rays fan and can’t tell you what a treat this is for me,” Stacie said.
“My goal is to make News Channel 8 proud and not embarrass my children too much! Ha ha.”
We’re sure she will not disappoint and can’t wait to watch her! Tune in at 4:10 p.m. on Saturday to see for yourself.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- WATCH: Dallas Zoo’s ‘breakdancing’ gorilla is making a splash
- World’s largest LEGO art display debuts in Tampa for free
- ‘Toilet to Tap’ drinking water is a tough sell even on a hot day
- Pools in the Tampa Bay area aim to break world record
- College student pranks mom, recreates family photos with her dog
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.