CHICO, Ca. (WFLA/NBC) – It’s not just humans that need to cool off during these hot summer temperatures.
A mama bear and her cub took a dip in a cool spring in California to get away from the triple-digital temperatures in the state.
The owner of the property set up a camera trying to spot a mountain lion after spotting tracks.
Owner Marc Miller said the bears were a welcome surprise.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Boy dies after being shot by sibling in Bradenton
- Fitness blogger dies after reportedly being hit in chest by exploding whipped cream canister
- USF football player arrested for credit card fraud, theft
- Worker dies after being electrocuted at Auburndale distillery
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay
- Which Tampa Bay area county is in the middle of a massive mosquito outbreak?