JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (WFLA) — Three inmates who escaped a juvenile facility in Jacksonville have been captured.
Investigators say the three teenagers overpowered staff members and escaped from the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice facility last week.
All three were located together on Saturday after being on the run for seven days.
Authorities say the teens assaulted staff members and took their keys to open a secure door last Sunday.
The three teenagers have been charged with escape.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Pasco deputies search for man known as ‘Bazooka Ricky’
- Boy dies after being shot by sibling in Bradenton
- Federal agencies demand records from SeaWorld theme park
- USF football player arrested for credit card fraud, theft
- Special guest to throw out Rays first pitch Saturday
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay
- Which Tampa Bay area county is in the middle of a massive mosquito outbreak?