HAINES CITY, Fla. (WFLA) — An elderly man who left an assisted living facility in Haines City Friday night was located Saturday.
The Haines City Police Department put out an alert Saturday morning, asking for the public’s help on to find 73-year-old Jackie Hammack. Investigators say he walked away from the Haines Manor Assisted Living Facility on 10th Street South around 11:25 p.m. Friday.
They later announced Hammack was found safe and sound in Lake Wales.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Pasco deputies search for man known as ‘Bazooka Ricky’
- Boy dies after being shot by sibling in Bradenton
- Fitness blogger dies after reportedly being hit in chest by exploding whipped cream canister
- USF football player arrested for credit card fraud, theft
- Special guest to throw out Rays first pitch Saturday
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay
- Which Tampa Bay area county is in the middle of a massive mosquito outbreak?