BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE | Richard Kealey, 48, who was reported missing this weekend has been found safe and in good health, according to Manatee officials. No further details were released.
ORIGINAL STORY | The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in finding a missing, endangered Bradenton man.
Richard Kealey, 48, was last seen at 6 pm on Friday near 5711 17th Street East in Bradenton.
Investigators say Kealey has been experiencing personal and professional issues and made suicidal statements to his wife, but would not give her or anyone else in his family any details about his whereabouts.
He drives a white 2011 Jeep Wrangler with the Florida tag CRIU33. The jeep has a light bar attached to the roof.
Anyone with information about his disappearance has been asked to call the Manatee County Sheriffs Office at 941-747-3011.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Pasco deputies capture wanted man known as ‘Bazooka Ricky’
- Boy dies after being shot by sibling in Bradenton
- Federal agencies demand records from SeaWorld theme park
- USF football player arrested for credit card fraud, theft
- Special guest to throw out Rays first pitch Saturday
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay
- Which Tampa Bay area county is in the middle of a massive mosquito outbreak?