(WFLA/CNN) — Have you ever seen a gorilla get down? Well, here ya go.
Zola, who is a gorilla at the Dallas Zoo, showed off his breakdancing moves in a swimming pool recently.
The zoo posted the video to YouTube and it’s quickly racking up thousands of views.
And of course, clever web users are adding music to the video making the perfect viral phenomenon.
Watch the full video above.
WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- World’s largest LEGO art display debuts in Tampa for free
- ‘Toilet to Tap’ drinking water is a tough sell even on a hot day
- Pools in the Tampa Bay area aim to break world record
- College student pranks mom, recreates family photos with her dog
- Company shows off fancy new airplane cabin design
WFLA.com provides commenting to allow for constructive discussion on the stories we cover. In order to comment here, you acknowledge you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service. Commenters who violate these terms, including use of vulgar language or racial slurs, will be banned. Please be respectful of the opinions of others and keep the conversation on topic and civil. If you see an inappropriate comment, please flag it for our moderators to review.