(WFLA) – A man created an incredible video game where Super Mario Brothers meets augmented reality.
Abhishek Singh, 28, posted the video to his YouTube channel, where it already has over 360,000 views.
Singh called the game a “crazy, life-sized first person experience.”
Singh recreated the iconic first level of the game, built in Unity3D for the Microsoft Hololens.
For the video itself, Singh himself dressed as Mario and played the game in Central Park.
The video was shot through the Hololens with no post production.
He told News Channel 8 he created the game for fun and it took about a month to complete.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Boy dies after being shot by sibling in Bradenton
- Fitness blogger dies after reportedly being hit in chest by exploding whipped cream canister
- USF football player arrested for credit card fraud, theft
- Worker dies after being electrocuted at Auburndale distillery
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay
- Which Tampa Bay area county is in the middle of a massive mosquito outbreak?