TAMPA (WFLA) – Investigators are looking for a woman who stole $1,900 worth of perfume from Victoria’s Secret.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department said the theft happened just after 7 p.m. on May 31 at Citrus Park Mall. Investigators hope you will recognize the woman from the newly-released photos.
Deputies described the woman as 19-25 years old, 5 feet, 5 inches to 5 feet, 8 inches and weighing 140 pounds. She was last seen wearing a black shirt with black pants and a shower cap.
They said the woman hid the perfume in a large bag. She then fled the store and may have the left the mall in a dark-colored sedan.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office at 247-8200 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-873-TIPS (8477), report anonymously online at http://www.crimestopperstb.com or send a mobile tip using our P3 Tips Mobile application. You must call Crime Stoppers first to be eligible for a reward.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WATCH: Woman comes face-to-face with intruder in St. Pete home
- Cops: Teacher finds daughter at Lake Wales home, puts 17-year-old boy in chokehold
- London tower fire started in fridge freezer, manslaughter charges possible
- Fitness blogger dies after reportedly being hit in chest by exploding whipped cream canister
- Bystanders tried to save Dallas children, 17, 12, who drowned in Tampa hotel pool
- Florida family escapes after hoverboard catches home on fire
- JCPenney aims to hire 400 workers throughout Tampa Bay