SANTA ROSA ISLAND, Fla. (WFLA) – Tropical Storm Cindy brought waterspouts to the North Florida Panhandle on Wednesday.
Tourists recorded video from their hotel rooms on Santa Rosa Island as TS Cindy brought severe weather to the area.
In the video, you can see the waterspout move across Blackwater Bay.
Other water spouts were spotted in Pensacola as well.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tropical Storm Cindy makes landfall in Louisiana
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- Pasco man arrested after video shows him impersonating law enforcement officer
- Riverview church hit by vandals, symbols, graffiti spray-painted
- Winter Park man arrested for 10 counts of child pornography
- WINNER: $1 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Pasco Co.
- Florida man investigated for harassing manatees after posting viral video
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard’s life when he collapses during work detail