SAN FRANCISCO (WFLA/KNTV) – A motorcyclist was detained in San Francisco on Wednesday after he drove through a crowd of demonstrators protesting the GOP health care bill, according to SFGate.
Twenty protesters were reportedly lying on the ground, staging a “die in” outside the San Francisco Federal Building at 7th and Mission streets, when the motorcyclist rolled through the crowd. He was driving the wrong way down a one-way street.
Fortunately, the motorcyclist missed the protesters and no one was harmed.
The suspect, who has not been identified, was taken into custody, but the charges have not been determined.
STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Tropical Storm Cindy makes landfall in Louisiana
- TRAGEDY: Dallas boy, 12, drowns in Tampa hotel pool, sister dies at hospital
- Pasco man arrested after video shows him impersonating law enforcement officer
- Riverview church hit by vandals, symbols, graffiti spray-painted
- Winter Park man arrested for 10 counts of child pornography
- WINNER: $1 million Mega Millions ticket sold in Pasco Co.
- Florida man investigated for harassing manatees after posting viral video
- Pinellas Co. LPN arrested for giving patient morphine without prescription
- Georgia inmates save guard’s life when he collapses during work detail